IT Training Courses with Expert Advice and Career Support
We don't just provide the very best tutorial support, structured courses and high quality blended learning. From the moment you contact us we offer free expert personalised advice to give you the best start on your journey to a new IT career.
We are on hand from day one of your training to help you find your first IT job, or if you are already in IT, help you progress to a better role. We will even continue your career support after your course is completed.
Personalised Pre-Course Advice
No Obligation Personalised Pre-Course Advice
- Ongoing Guidance Throughout
- All your Questions Answered
- Contact From a Career Adviser in 2 Working Days
- Course Suitability Evaluation
- Invitation to Visit Our Training Facility
- Opportunity to Chat with Tutors and Support Staff
- Contact with existing students
How We Train
The Very Best in Blended IT Training
- Unlimited Access to Tutors and Support Staff
- Exams Included
- A Range of Course Materials
- Optional Classroom Sessions
- Tailored Study Plan
- Access to the Online Student Community
- Commercial Standard Project Work for your Portfolio
Complete Career Guidance
- Career Advice Throughout Your Course and Beyond
- Soft Skills Training to Maximise Your Employability
- Full CV Design and Review Service
- Application and Interview Training and Guidance
- Employment References
- Membership to the National IT Learning Centre Alumni
- Job Market Advice
- 0% Finance Available – for a limited time only
- Upgrading to Windows 8? Let us train your staff to get the best out of Microsoft's latest OS
- Enhance your employability and salary with a Prince2 certification – courses running now
- Interested in a career in IT? Call us on 0845 400 1000 or fill in the form for more information
Get Training • Get Qualified • Get Working in IT
IT Jobs are set to soar; the IT Industry needs 110,000 new IT Professionals per year. Gain the very latest IT Training and job specific IT Certifications to become an IT Professional, with little or no previous experience, and earn from £24,000 to £45,000 or more per year.
Learn at your own pace through a unique combination of home study; tutor led workshops, hands-on practical skills; and online facilities — all backed by two decades of experience from the foremost and first deliverer of Microsoft Certification home study. All exam fees, materials, and certified tutor support included — no hidden costs.
Our unique online IT career profiling service means we can give you the best possible advice and ensure the best fit for your training and future IT career. Knowing your talents and aspirations we are able to offer you an individual tailored career plan; flexible funding options; and a free career service to help you into your first IT Job or to progress your career.
To get started fill in the form to learn more about our IT Courses and to have access to our FREE Online IT Career Profiler.